Friday, July 22, 2011

Panorama by David Ashman ($1.99)

Via David's Twitter post, "Panorama is a dead product. There are other products on the market that do a better job." Here he suggest Parallax.

Panorama mimics the moving background feature of Android phones. When you scroll your pages on the iPhone's Springboard, the background moves with them. I have seen video of this application on iPhone but unfortunately it requires firmware 4.1 or lower :( Being that I'm on 4.3.3, I'll just have to wait.

Hopefully a update will be released soon, I've emailed the developer to see if there is any plan for a compatibility update. I wouldn't mind if any of the other features, such as icon text color changing, weren't implemented just to get the panoramic background working!

Here's a YouTube review by "fishyy15":



Cydia Store Link (iDevice only):
Panorama (iOS lower than 4.1)

No comments:

Post a Comment